Sunday, October 29, 2006

Passion Lost ?

Did I loose my passion in blogging.I haven't opened my blog for a month.Admit , have a little problem with my English as I am a product of a local Mallu medium school of kyerala.But I was always passionate about writing(Ahem! am I?).

May be it's due to the over stress from the work place.I hardly get time to spend.You may find similarities between this post and my last post ,which was dropped over here last month.Not much difference form there.

Now a days I hardly find any news which pulls me into.Or ,Is there any change in the behavior of the world.Things have become routine.It appears that all the events happening in the world are manufactured and marketed by this media. Are we becoming fools by dipping our head into it?

I don't know .I don't know ,I don't know.

No comments: